REGULATIONS OF THE INTERNATIONAL FOOTBALL TOURNAMENT
FOR DIABETIC CHILDREN AND TEENAGERS
I. Date and location
The tournament will take place on 16th and 18th March 2018 in Suchy Las near Poznań, at the Suchy Las Sports Hall (20 Szkolna Street, Suchy Las). The competition starts at 9 a.m. and finishes at about 19.30 on Saturday and 14.00 on Sunday.
II. Conditions for participation
- The tournament is dedicated for boys and girls (mixed teams).
- Number of players in a team: 6 to 11.
- Only children and teenagers with diabetes are allowed to participate.
III. Laws of the game
- The field of play is artificial (sports hall).
- The players must have shoes with non-marking sole.
- Size of the goals: 5 x 2 meters.
- Games will be played through 2 x 10 minute halves. The length of the game may be extended when all teams have registered . The break is dedicated only to the changeover and lasts max.1 minute.
- Teams are limited to 6 players (the goalkeeper + 5 players in the field). The game may start when there are 4 players in a team.
- Players of the same team must wear the same colour and non – marking shoes. If the players don’t have same colour, the promoter will provide training bibs. If the teams playing against each other wear similar colours, the promoter will provide training bibs for the away team (decided by a draw).
IV. Organization of the tournament
- Qualification round:
The teams will be divided into groups by a draw. Each team plays all opponents in its group. 3 points are awarded for a win, 1 point for a draw, and no points for a defeat. The team that wins by forfeit is awarded 3 points and the result is 3:0. If there are fewer teams registered than expected, the whole tournament can be played “all-play-all” system.
- The group ranking is determined by the following criteria, in the order given:
- Higher number of points obtained
- The result of the matches among the teams in question
- Superior goal difference
- Higher number of goals scored
- Drawing lots
- The final round will be played as an elimination tournament.
V. Laws of the game – general principles
- Number of substitutions is not limited in an assigned zone.
- When direct free kicks and indirect free kicks are taken the wall is set 4 m from the ball.
- The penalty kick is taken at a distance of 7 m from the goal.
- Throw-in is performed by kick from the field line.
- The goal kick is performed only by hand.
- Sliding tackle is forbidden.
- To all matters not settled herein, FIFA regulations shall apply.
VI. Laws of the game - penalties
The referees may prescribe penalties:
- 2 minute penalty
- 5 minute penalty
- match penalty
VII. Final provisions
- Each team appoints a group counselor in a registration form.
- The counselor must read and accept the tournament’s regulations and confirm that in the registration form with his/her signature.
- Promoter is the only person permitted to interpret the regulations.